Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Company

Were Not That Easy

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BeNnYbOyEe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeNnYbOyEe
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
BeNnYbOyEe

BeNnYbOyEe Empty
PostSubject: BeNnYbOyEe   BeNnYbOyEe Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:25 pm

Hello!
My name is Ben Williams and I live in Glenwood Springs Colorado in the United States. I Have been playing games now for more than 9 years and love them all. I have alot of experience with running clans, but have not had much luck since keeping them running in games such as CZ(Condition Zero) has been too costly for a 17 year olds budget. Im sure now that running this new and great clan on Rainbow Six and COD4 will provide little if no problems at all since money is not an issue this time. I have been appointed to the position of Co-Leader for the clan. I beleive I am a fair person. Please, if in the future anyone feels I am being unfair, talk to me about it. I try my best to be fair to everyone but am only human.
But, more about games. I Love em! Mostly first person shooter and RPG's such as COD4 and Oblivion. I am here to have fun like everyone else. Please donot give Ryan(Qwickkiller) or I any reason to kick you out of the clan/forum for being unsporty. Sure, voice your opinion but donot get disrespectful. That is all for me, and thanks for reading and have fun [eZc] Members!

-BeNnYbOyEe!!!

P.S. If you dont have me as a friend on XBOX Live, either go to Ryans friends or add me: BeNnYbOyEe

I Have a Squad called L u R k on Splintercell Double Agent. Its just a fun squad though. Most of my time will now be devoted to [eZc]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ezcompanysquad.web.com

BeNnYbOyEe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: General :: Your Intro-
Jump to: